- Scanning a large number of hosts does not take long for to start anymore
- Fixed a few bugs / unhandled exceptions
- we're doing 160 hosts per second now :)
- updated user documentation for svmap
- added some switches to svmap:
- Verbose. The mode you add of these, the more debug information you get. -vvv for ub3r super debug info.
- Binding ip -b. This allows you to specify an IP address to bind to. By default it binds to all IP addresses.
- External IP -x. Allows you to specify your external IP address. Use this when you're behind NAT and / or have multiple network interfaces on the host.
Friday, August 24, 2007
In the past two days I've been busy working on updates for SIPVicious tools: