Here's the link you've been looking for.
From the Changelog:
- Feature: Fingerprinting support for svmap. Included fphelper.py and 3 databases used for fingerprinting.
- Feature: Added svlearnfp.py which allows one to add new signatures to db and send them to the author.
- Feature: Added DNS SRV check to svmap. Use ./svmap.py --srv domainname.com to give it a try
- Feature: added the ability for svreport to count results when doing a list
- Bug fix: fixed a bug related to resuming a scan which does not have an extension