However, here is a list of stuff that happened that has to do with SIPVicious (or not):
- There was a release back in 20121210, v0.2.8
- Like everyone else, we moved to Github
- There were a number of bug fixes that one can get by using the repository version (see the commits)
- And .. no rewrite has been published yet! but a new one is being worked on and it should prove pretty useful (once available).
- A number of new VoIP security tools have been made public, including:
In other news, I'll be presenting at Kamailio World 2016 in Berlin, with the title: A look back at 9 years of friendly scanning and Vicious SIP.